5 Ways PETA Is Helping Animals in Laboratories This Week
- PETA took down decrepit and fraudulent laboratories in Colombia funded by the National Institutes of Health. Now you can help save even more animals in foreign laboratories by helping us secure passage of the CARGO Act!
- We’ve blown the lid off another cruel test funded by Ajinomoto Co. Inc., the world’s largest manufacturer of monosodium glutamate (MSG). This time, the company is forcing large, aggressive mice to attack smaller ones.
- Harvard University fails Ethics 101 again—we’ve uncovered experiments on baby monkeys, allegedly falsified data, and more.
- If the dean of Oregon Health & Science University’s School of Medicine really wants to restore trust in the scandal-beset school, he needs to start with its obstetrics and gynecology residency program—which currently forces trainees to perform cruel and invasive procedures on live pigs.
- Learn why PETA is urging Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to speak out against a sleep deprivation experiment so cruel it’s been given the highest pain classification.