5 Ways PETA is Helping Animals in Laboratories This Week
- PETA is calling for a criminal investigation into the death of a monkey at a Princeton University laboratory after a staff member carelessly left a nickel-size screw in the animal’s head for eight agonizing months.
- Looking to spend your weekend watching something spooky? Check out Netflix’s Fall of the House of Usher and see why we’ve honored one episode for ushering in the truth behind animal testing.
- Help animals imprisoned in campus laboratories with this helpful list!
- PETA Science Consortium International e.V. donated $120,000 worth of equipment to advance animal-free testing methods!
- PETA’s eye-opening exhibit “Without Consent” popped up at the University of Massachusetts–Amherst for World Menopause Day (October 18).