5 Ways PETA is Helping Animals in Laboratories This Week
- Big victory for birds! PETA has largely prevailed in another round of our lawsuit against Louisiana State University over records relating to Christine Lattin’s deadly experiments on birds.
- Learn about the five universities whose taxpayer-funded laboratories are most frequently cited for federal animal welfare violations and see what PETA is doing to shut them down.
- PETA allies confronted Eli Lilly Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer Daniel Skovronsky over the horrendous forced swim tests his company refuses to ban.
- PETA U.K. scientists and campaigners went to the Liberal Democrat Autumn Conference to seek support on many animal rights topics, with an emphasis on ending junk-science animal tests.
- PETA’s new mobile billboard is turning the heads of students at the University of Washington, letting them know that monkeys are suffering and dying in the Washington National Primate Research Center there.