Have you done any of these everyday actions to speak out for animals? Let us know! When you complete an action listed here, tell us about it on our Facebook page!
Here are 10 easy steps that you can take to help animals right now:
- More than 100 airports have ditched glue traps after learning how horrible and dangerous they are. Demand that those still using these vile devices switch to a more humane method, and use these tips when mice visit your home.
- Celebrate a compassionate Passover by letting comedian Carol Leifer show you how to cook a vegan Seder dinner.
- Taking a spring road trip? We’ve got you covered with this guide to compassionate road tripping and a list of the many vegan snacks at 7-Eleven that you can pick up during stops along the way.
- If there’s a high schooler in your life, help him or her plan the most memorable cruelty-free prom ever.
- Popular musical artist Drake revealed in a recent interview that he doesn’t eat animals anymore. Tell him to stop wearing them, too, and urge his clothing company to cut ties with Canada Goose.
- Want your wardrobe to be eco-friendly? Learn why vegan fashion is always the most sustainable choice.
- Just like Babe actor and PETA friend James Cromwell, we can all spare pigs this Easter. Here’s how.
- Help animals while spring-cleaning your home—it’s a win-win!
- Times are tight, so get more bang for your buck by using these tips for eating vegan on a food-stamp budget and cooking up these dirt-cheap recipes.
- Remind your friends that rabbits, ducklings, and other animals aren’t objects to be given away at Easter—they need a lifetime of care and commitment.