5 Ways PETA Is Helping Animals in Laboratories This Week
- Learn why BAFTA-winning actor Richard E. Grant is speaking out against the horrific forced swim test.
- See the PETA Latino “rats” who demonstrated outside the Mexico City offices of MSG giant Ajinomoto to protest against its deadly tests on animals.
- PETA U.S. supporters got into the act, too, dropping a huge, can’t-be-missed banner on an overpass near Ajinomoto’s North Carolina offices.
- Terrific news! The U.K. government is reinstating its ban on animal testing for cosmetics ingredients after receiving thousands of e-mails from PETA U.K. supporters.
- Turn to peta2 for ideas on how the young people in your life can help animals in laboratories.