5 Ways PETA Is Helping Animals in Laboratories This Week
- Fantastic victory! After PETA filed suit in 2020, a Baton Rouge district court ruled that Louisiana State University (LSU) must provide us with all the records that we requested related to LSU experimenter Christine Lattin’s vile taxpayer-funded torment of sparrows.
- PETA Senior Vice President Kathy Guillermo joined Fox News host Tucker Carlson for an eye-opening segment slamming an utterly pointless experiment funded by Anthony Fauci’s institute in which male monkeys will be subjected to hormone therapy in a purported attempt to study the transmission of HIV among transgender women.
- PETA’s ads urging President Joe Biden to “Build Back Kinder” and not only ban failed animal tests but also embrace our innovative Research Modernization Deal are taking Washington, D.C., by storm!
- We’ve received global coverage of our statement on the first heart transplant from a genetically altered pig—a cruel, dangerous waste of time and resources.
- PETA Science Consortium International e.V. has donated $20,000 in laboratory equipment to help spare rabbits suffering in crude eye irritation tests.