Have you done any of these everyday actions to speak out for animals? Let us know! When you complete an action listed here, tell us about it on our Facebook page!
Here are 10 easy steps that you can take to help animals right now:
- Want to help us stop the Canadian seal slaughter? Share this video of the shameful massacre with everyone you know.
- Soybean farmers in the United States could be slammed by proposed tariffs, so PETA’s calling on Americans to do their civic duty by eating lots of tempeh and tofu. Here are some tips to get started.
- Earth Day is April 22—and it’s a wonderful opportunity to protect the environment, improve your health, and save animals by going vegan.
- PETA’s asking top dictionaries around the world to redefine “leather”—and you can join in by refusing to wear leather that’s made from animal skin.
- If you’re a member of Toastmasters or another speech and debate group, seize opportunities to share information about animal rights. Nervous about public speaking? We can help!
- Baskin-Robbins is carrying a new seasonal vegan horchata ice—get it before it’s gone, and treat nonvegan friends to a scoop or two!
- Brighten the day of a lonely “outside dog” by donating to PETA’s toy drive.
- They say April showers bring May flowers, so embrace drizzly weather by writing animal rights messages on your umbrella.
- Revive your boring weekday sandwich with some of our favorite vegan deli slices.
- Still stumped on how you can do more for animals? Here are some great ways to advocate for animals in your daily life.