PETA Prime is giving you a chance to win an exciting 12-day vegan tour of India for two, courtesy of PETA Business Friend VegVoyages – Vegan Adventure Tours.
One lucky winner and a guest will visit splendid centuries-old palaces, ancient Hindu temples, remote rural villages, and delightful medieval towns, all while enjoying scrumptious local vegan cuisine.
To enter, simply read the guidelines, answer our question below, and provide your full address by December 10, 2017.
We’ll select one entry and announce the winner of the contest on December 11, 2017.
Don’t miss this chance for you and a guest to experience a once-in-a-lifetime Indian tour. Enter today!
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 10, 2017. PETA Prime will announce the winner on December 11, 2017.
- All entrants will be opted in to receive e-mail updates from Animal Rahat, an organization supported by PETA that’s committed to improving the lives of working animals in India.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible.
- Winners are responsible for travel arrangements to and from India.
- All other expenses not noted in the voucher are excluded (including, but not limited to, airfare, incidentals, gratuities, other incurred charges at accommodations, travel insurance, souvenirs, sales tax, and other taxes and surcharges).
- The tour package must be booked before January 1, 2018.
- Travel must be taken between December 12, 2017, and December 31, 2018, and the package cannot be exchanged for other packages from VegVoyages.
- NO cash value.
- If the original recipient wants to give this voucher to another person, a notification with detailed information about this exchange should be forwarded to VegVoyages and PETA.
- There is a $200 fee for canceling or postponing the trip after the booking has been made/the date has been selected.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.