The new year brings new beginnings, and if you’re looking to start 2022 with a compassionate new career, we’ve got great news for you! Check out this list of terrific job opportunities with the PETA Foundation, and discover how your professional skills can help increase PETA’s membership and strengthen its landmark work to end speciesism and ensure that every animal lives free from abuse, exploitation, and neglect.
Are you ready to start helping animals like it’s your job? Apply for one of the positions below, or click here to see the full list of job opportunities with PETA, the PETA Foundation, and international PETA entities.
- Administrative Assistant—Development
- Administrative Assistant—Legal & Corporate Affairs
- Administrative Assistant—Membership Services
- Assistant Director of Major Gifts
- Corporate Partnerships Assistant
- Direct Mail and Telefundraising Assistant
- Legal Fellow
- Litigation Counsel
- Litigation Fellow
- Litigation Support Specialist
- Major and Special Gifts Coordinator
- Philanthropic Specialist, Major Gifts
- Sustainer Giving Representative
Are you interested in rewarding, hands-on work helping neglected animals in the field? Learn what it takes to be a fieldworker with PETA’s Community Animal Project and apply today!