• May

Sir Paul McCartney Proves It: It Pays to Go Vegetarian!

Sir Paul McCartney Proves It: It Pays to Go Vegetarian! by Guest Bloggerdailymail /CC

Good news, everybody! You and I know that going vegetarian is not only the humane way to go but also the best choice for staying healthy and looking young. That has just been verified by one of our favorite PETA supporters, Sir Paul McCartney, who was just named the Sexiest Man Over 60! Read more about it on the PETA Files. Go Paul!

• Jamie Rivet says:

Funny thing is alot of young kids (grade 7, 8) are listening to Beatles. So I’m out there telling em what a hardcore veggie Paul is!

• Pamela says:

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

• ROMINNA says:

OMG!!! *O*!

• Summer says:

I Have been a vegetarian for 8 months so far! I love it I feal so great! Its harder to be a vegan becasue Im the only vegetarian in my family. So, in a few months I’ll go vegan! :)

• reversevegan says:

Didnt his wife die of cancer even if she was vegan and had access to the best medical care….this post makes no sense. Just because you refrain from eating animals doesn<t make you live forever disease free and beautiful. Wake up!

• Sherif Hamdy says:

“Just because you refrain from eating animals doesn<t make you live forever disease free and beautiful. Wake up!”

Nobody said that you will love forever. Simply saying this is scientifically proven healthier diet.

• Ríán says:

Well, my mother is not a vegetarian, but I am and I love cooking and she hates it. I have moved back to the beautiful Emerald Isle to the gorgeous area oround An Daingean Uí Chuis, to move in with her for a bit. Although she is in her 70’s, and as I do all the cooking, she says that she hasn’t felt so healthy since her 20’s…..and she doesn’t even realise that she is not eating meat. Interestinig that the Irish word for ‘Vegetarian’ is ‘feoilséantóir’ basically meaning ‘meat dinier’ (a person who denies meat). Sláinte Mhaith mo chairde feoilséantóirí!

About Health

Improve your health, save animals, and protect the planet.